A letter of consent is a document you sign to allow your child to make a passport when you can't be present and sign it in person. You have to be at the embassy to sign the letter of consent.
- Your passport (2 copies)
- Your ID-card or Drivers license (2 copies)
- The mothers Thai ID-card (2 copies)
- The mothers Thai house-registration, Tabien Baan. (2 copies)
- The childs thai birth certificate (2 copies)
- The childs Thai house-registration, Tabien Baan (2 copies)
- Fee: 175 SEK in cash only
You must visit the embassy in person. On Tuesday and Wednesday between 9.00 - 14.00 only.