NON - IMMIGRANT B FOR CONDUCTING BUSINESS/CONFERENCE/MEETING/SEMINAR
This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom to conduct business, e.g. short-term business visit upon an invitation by Thai business counterparts.
The visa is valid 90 days from the date of issuance. A traveller must enter Thailand within the said 90-day period and the permit to stay in Thailand for 90 days starting from the arrival date.
- Passport - a page with your face and information on it with a validity of at least 6 months. The passport has to contain at least two empty visa pages.
- Photograph - size approximately 3 cm. x 5 cm. Front-facing and not older than six months. No homemade photographs.
- Declaration Form (click here to download).
- An original letter from the applicant's current employer which indicating the applicant's position, length of employment, salary, the purpose of visit to Thailand, name of the company/organization in Thailand that the applicant is going to conduct business with (in case of applying for multiple entries, please state clearly that reason of requesting a multiple entries visa or writing a trip plan for multiple entries within one year)
- A copy of a Business Registration from the current employer. (F- skatt sedel) not older than 6 months and up to one year)
- Evidence of financial status such as bank statement, the company business registration with the name of the applicant (in case the applicant is self-employed or is the owner of the company)
- A letter of invitation from trading or associated partners/companies in Thailand.
- A copy of a Business Registration and a Business License of trading or associated partners/companies in Thailand (not older than 6 months and up to one year)
- 700 SEK for single entry
- The visa application fee is not refundable.
- Please bring the attached documents and original passport to the embassy on the appointment date (the Embassy does not provide a copy or printing service). It is also possible to send the documents and passport by post.
- Do not apply for a visa earlier than 3 months before your arrival date to Thailand.
- After the Embassy receives your documents, the processing time is 7 working days.
- Applicants will receive an email approval once the visa is granted.
- You can collect your passport from Monday to Friday between 14.30-15.30 hrs.
- Please bring an e-appointment with you when picking up your passport.
- Passport can be returned by a registered post. Please prepare an envelope addressed to the applicant. You can buy a registered post through PostNord.. For instruction, please click here.
- Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents, or an interview with the applicant, as deemed necessary, without prior notice.
- The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to refuse a visa to an applicant with insufficient documents or if the reasons given are not fully supported. The visa application fee is non-refundable.