The Royal Thai Embassy, Stockholm will only handle visa applications from holders of Swedish and Estonian passports, and from those who have residence permits in Sweden/Estonia
- Application form (click here to download)
- Original passport
- Copy of passport (the page with your information)
- Two photographs
- An original letter from the applicant's current employer which indicating the applicant's position, length of employment, salary, purpose of visit to Thailand, name of the company/organization in Thailand that the applicant is going to conduct business with (in case of applying for multiple entries, please state clearly that reason of requesting a multiple entries visa or writing a trip plan for multiple entries within one year)
- A copy of a Business Registration from the current employer. (F- skatt sedel) not older than 6 months and up to one year)
- Evidence of financial status such as bank statement, the company business registration with the name of the applicant (in case the applicant is self-employed or is the owner of the company)
- A letter of invitation from trading or associated partners/companies in Thailand.
- A copy of a Business Registration and a Business License of trading or associated partners/companies in Thailand (not older than 6 months and up to one year)
- 700 SEK for single entry
- 1750 SEK for multiple entries
- Visa fee paid in CASH ONLY when submitting the application.
- Visa fee may be changed without prior notice
- The Embassy does not provide a copy or printing service.
- The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents.
- The Embassy will REJECT your visa application if your document above is not completed.
- Do not apply for a visa earlier than 3 months before your arrival date to Thailand.
- The Embassy will not return the fee paid for visa application in case the applicants apply for the visa too early than 3 months so that the applicants MUST check the period of stay and arrival date to Thailand by yourself carefully.
PROCESSING TIME (with completed documents)
In-person or by a representative: 3 business days Collection date for the visa is specified on a payment receipt. Always bring the receipt when collecting a visa.
Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents, or an interview with the applicant, as deemed necessary, without prior notice.
The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to refuse a visa to an applicant with insufficient documents or if the reasons are given are not fully supported. The visa fee is non-refundable.