The Royal Thai Embassy, Stockholm will only handle visa applications from holders of Swedish and Latvian passports and from those who have residence permits in Sweden/ Latvia
- Application form (click here to download)
- Original passport
- Copy of passport (the page with your information)
- Two photographs, size 3cm. x 5cm. light background, MUST not be taken more than 6 months and MUST not be your homemade photographs
- An original letter from the applicant 's prospective employer in Thailand letterhead from the company in Thailand stating the details of employment such as position, salary, period of employment with the company and other important details.
- An original letter of the applicant's current or previous employer, stating details such as employment, salary, work experience.
- The applicant's educational certificate and curriculum vitae in English (working experience, knowledge)
- An original letter of approval from the Ministry of Labor or from the Board of Invesment of Thailand (BOI)
To obtain the letter of approval from the Ministry of Labor, the applicant’s prospective employer in Thailand is required to submit Form WP3 at the Office of Foreign Workers Administration, Department of Employment, Ministry of Labor Tel. +66-22452745, or at the Provincial Employment Office in his/her respective province. For more information, please visit : http://wp.doe.go.th/sites/eng/index.html
- A copy of valid WORK PERMIT (BLUE BOOK) issued by the Ministry of Labor (If the applicant has been working in Thailand)
- 700 SEK for single entry
- 1750 SEK for Multiple entries (permitted to stay up to max 90 days/entry)
- Visa fee paid in CASH ONLY when submitting application.
- Visa fee may be changed without prior notice
- The Embassy does not provide copy or printing service.
- The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents.
- The Embassy will REJECT your visa application if your document above is not completed.
- Do not apply for a visa earlier than 3 months before your arrival date to Thailand.
- The Embassy will not return the fee paid for visa application in case the applicants apply for visa too early than 3 months so that the applicants MUST check period of stay and arrival date to Thailand by yourself carefully.
PROCESSING TIME (with completed documents)
In-person or by a representative: 3 business days Collection date for the visa is specified on a payment receipt. Always bring the receipt when collecting a visa.
Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents, or an interview with the applicant, as deemed necessary, without prior notice.
The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to refuse a visa to an applicant with insufficient documents or if the reasons are given are not fully supported. The visa fee is non-refundable.