This Type of visa is granted to a person who is 50 years old or older and wished to enter Thailand for purpose of tourism. The visa is multiple entries and has a validity of 1 year. At each entry, you get to stay for up to 365 days. But need to report to immigration every 90 days.
- 2 sets of the Application form (click here to download)
- Original passport
- 2 sets of Copy of passport (the page with your information)
- 2 photographs
- 2 set of the Additional form (click here to download)
- 1 original and 1 copies of Criminal record from polismyndigheten
- 1 original and 1 copies of the medical certificate
- Evidence of adequate finance
1 original and 1 copies of Pension statement showing at least 18 500 SEK in pension income per month after taxes
1 original and 1 copies of Or Bank statements) with an amount of at least 228 000 SEK
- 1 original and 1 copies of Personbevis
- Visa fee. 1750 SEK (cash only)
Please separate the documents into two sets. One set with the original paper and one set with the copies.
Required documents in detail
- 2 sets of the Application form (not allowed to make copies, attach one photo in each form) click to download
- Original Passport with validity not less than 18 months and must not be damaged.
- 2 sets of Copy of passport (The page that shows your photo, name, date, and place of birth) Please note that the copy shall be on an A4 paper
- 2 sets of completed and signed the Additional application form(click to download)
- 2 photographs size (3 cm. x 5 cm).front view. The pictures must be taken from the same set and no homemade photos. (Please attached with one photo for each visa application form)
- Original Criminal Record and 1 copy (we do accept that you open the envelope and make copies yourself)
- 1 original and 1 copy of the medical certificate (in English only) issued by a medical doctor in Sweden.
The certificate must also have the seal stamp of the hospital or clinic or where the certificate has been issued. Showing no prohibitive diseases as indicated in the Ministerial Regulation No. 14 (B.E. 2535), such as LEPROSY, TUBERCULOSIS (T.B.), ELEPHANTIASIS, DRUG ADDICTION AND THIRD STEP OF SYPHILIS (the verification shall be valid for not more than 3 months) (click to download for an example of Medical certificated)
- Evidence of adequate finance.
1 original and 1 copy of Pension statement showing at least 18 500 SEK in pension income per month after taxes
1 original and 1 copy sets of Bank statement showing a saving account of at least 228,000 SEK (800,000 baht). The document must be stamped and signed by the authorized issuer and issued within the past 3 months.
1 original and 1 copy of a pension income certificate (per month x 12 months) can be combined with Bank statement to reach a total amount of 228,000 SEK (800,000 Baht)
- 1 original and 1 copy of Personbevis (Extract of the population registration from skatteverket)
Please separate the documents into two sets. One set with the original paper and 2 sets with the copies.
- 1750 SEK for Multiple entries
- Visa fee paid in CASH ONLY when submitting the application.
- Visa fee may be changed without prior notice
- The visa application fee is not refundable.
- The Embassy does not provide copy or printing service.
- The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents.
- The Embassy will REJECT your visa application if your document above is not completed.
- Do not apply for a visa earlier than 3 months before your arrival date to Thailand.
- The Embassy will not return the fee paid for visa application in case the applicants apply for visa too early than 3 months so that the applicants MUST check period of stay and arrival date to Thailand by yourself carefully.