This Type of visa is granted to a person who is retired and age 50 years old or older and wished to enter Thailand for purpose of tourism.
Quick Check list
- Application form (click here to download)
- Original passport
- Copy of passport (the page with your information)
- Two photographs
- Pension certificate from (Försäkringskassan) or Private insurances company
- Pension statement showing at least 18 500 SEK in pension income per month after taxes
- Or Bank statements) with an amount of at least 57 000 SEK
- Visa Fee. 600 SEK, single entry
1500 SEK, multiple entries
Required Document in detail
- Application form. Completed and signed (Click here to download)
- Original Passport with a validity of at least 6 months For single entry and 18 months for Multiple entries. It should have at least two empty visa pages. Copy of passport on A4 paper size, do not cut or alter the copy. Page with your face and information on it.
- Two photographs, size approximately 3cm. x 5cm. Front facing and not older than six months. No homemade photographs.
- Pension certificate. A certificate that shows that you are retired and receive Pension Income
- Pension Statement. A document that shows how much pension you'll get each month. You have to have at least 18 500 SEK after tax. You may combine different pension income.
- Bank statements. A statement from your bank showing that you have at least 57 000 SEK in a saving account. We do not accept Funds or Stock market investment.
- 600 SEK for single entry
- 1,500 SEK for Multiple entries (permitted to stay up to max 90 days/entry)
- Visa fee paid in CASH ONLY when submitting the application.
- Visa fee may be changed without prior notice
- The Embassy does not provide copy or printing service.
- The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents.
- The Embassy will REJECT your visa application if your document above is not completed.
- Do not apply for a visa earlier than 3 months before your arrival date to Thailand.
- The Embassy will not return the fee paid for visa application in case the applicants apply for visa too early than 3 months so that the applicants MUST check period of stay and arrival date to Thailand by yourself carefully.