The Royal Thai Embassy, Stockholm will handle visa applicants only from holders of Swedish and Latvian passport, and from those who have residence permits in Sweden.
1 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Visa application form completely filled out. (click here to download)
- An original Passport or travel documents with (validity not less than 6 months for single entry and 18 months for multiple entries) when you apply for a visa and contain at least two completely empty visa page) and must not be damaged.
- A copy of Passport (The page that shows your photo, name, date, and place of birth and the expiration date of passport) Please note that the copy shall be on an A4 paper
- Two(2) photographs, size 3cm. x 5cm. light background, MUST not be taken more than 6 months and MUST not be your homemade photographs
- Supporting documents:
5.1 Buddism study/Religious function – an original confirmation letter from the National Buddhism Office or the Prime Minister’s Office or the Mahachulalongkorn University – an original confirmation letter from the abbot of the temple where the applicant will be studying or performing the religious function.
5.2 Missionary purpose – an original confirmation letter issued by the Religious Affairrs Department or by the National Buddhism Office – an original confirmation letter and request make by the religious organization at which the applicant is stationed.
- 600 SEK for single entry
- Visa fee paid in CASH ONLY when submitting application.
- Visa fee may be changed without prior notice
- The Embassy does not provide copy or printing service.
- The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents.
- The Embassy will REJECT your visa application if your document above is not completed.
- Do not apply for a visa earlier than 3 months before your arrival date to Thailand.
- The Embassy will not return the fee paid for visa application in case the applicants apply for visa too early than 3 months so that the applicants MUST check period of stay and arrival date to Thailand by yourself carefully.