Tourist Visa - Single Entry
Passport holders from these 30 countries below, please click here for your visa requirement
|1. Afghanistan***||2. Algeria||3. Bangladesh||4. Cameroon||5. Central Africa|
|6. China||7. Democratic Republic of the Congo||8. Egypt||9. Equatorial Guinea||10. Ghana|
|11. Guinea||12. India||13. Iran||14. Iraq***||15. Lebanon|
|16. Liberia||17. Libya||18. Nepal||19. Nigeria||20. North Korea***|
|21. Pakistan||22. Palestine||23. Republic of the Congo||24. Sao Tome and Principe||25. Sierra Leone|
|26. Somalia||27. Sri Lanka||28. Sudan||29. Syria||30. Yemen|
- Application form (click here to download)
- Original passport
- Copy of passport (the page with your information)
- Two photographs
- Copy of arrival and departure ticket reservation to Thailand
- Copy of Residence permit (uppehållstillståndskort) for non-EU passport holders
- Application Fee, 350 Swedish kronor in cash
Required Document in detail
- A completed and signed visa Application form (Click here to download) Children must have their own visa application and the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) must sign the form on the child's behalf.
- An original Passport with a validity of at least 6 months. Containing at least two empty visa pages.
- Copy of the passport on A4 paper size, do not cut or alter the copy. Page with your face and information on it.
- Two photographs, size approximately 3cm. x 5cm. Front-facing and not older than six months. No homemade photographs.
- Copy of ticket reservation, showing arrival and departure dates for Thailand. Make sure to have a copy of the ticket for each application.
- Copy of Residence permit (uppehållstillståndskort) for non-EU passport holders, which is valid until the end of your stay in Thailand.
- 350 SEK for single entry
- Visa fee paid in CASH ONLY when submitting the application.
- Visa fee may be changed without prior notice
- The visa application fee is not refundable.
- With this visa, you can stay up to 60 days from the day of your arrival.
- Visa application time at the Royal Thai Embassy is between 9.00 - 12.00 Only.
- For the non-EU citizen, please contact the Embassy before applying for the visa. firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Embassy does not provide a copy or printing service.
- The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents.
- The Embassy will REJECT your visa application if your document above is not completed.
- In the case of a family. Each application will be handled individually. Make sure to have a copy of the ticket for each application.
- Do not apply for a visa earlier than 3 months before your arrival date to Thailand.
For others type of visa please contact the Embassy for more information.