Passport holders from these 30 countries below are required to submit additional documents. The applicants must have resident permit in Sweden. The documents must be submitted in person.
|1. Afghanistan***||2. Algeria||3. Bangladesh||4. Cameroon||5. Central Africa|
|6. China||7. Democratic Republic of the Congo||8. Egypt||9. Equatorial Guinea||10. Ghana|
|11. Guinea||12. India||13. Iran||14. Iraq***||15. Lebanon|
|16. Liberia||17. Libya||18. Nepal||19. Nigeria||20. North Korea***|
|21. Pakistan||22. Palestine||23. Republic of the Congo||24. Sao Tome and Principe||25. Sierra Leone|
|26. Somalia||27. Sri Lanka||28. Sudan||29. Syria||30. Yemen|
These counties above please do not purchase the flight ticket or accommodation until your visa approved. But you still need to have a reservation that show arrival and departure dates.
All requiring document must be in English
*** Please Note: Citizens of Afghanistan, Iraq and North Korea: Decision of visa can take up to approximately 45 days after submission of documents at the Embassy.
Quick Check list
- Application form (click here to download)
- Original passport
- Copy of passport (the page with your information)
- Two photographs
- Copy of arrival and departure ticket reservation to Thailand
- Bank statements
- Employment certificate
- Hotel/Accommodation reservation
- Copy of uppehållstillståndskort and Personbevis
- Application Fee, 350 Swdish kronor in cash
Required Document in detail
- A completed and signed visa Application form (Click here to download) Children must have their own visa application and the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) must sign the form on the child's behalf.
- An original Passport with a validity of at least 6 months. Containing at least two empty visa pages.
- Copy of passport on A4 paper size, do not cut or alter the copy. Page with your face and information on it.
- Two photographs, size approximately 3cm. x 5cm. Front facing and not older than six months. No photographs.
- Copy of ticket reservation , showing arrival and departure dates for Thailand.
- A bank statements showing deposit account (CASH ONLY) with an amount of at least 6000 SEK per person, 12000 SEK per family
- An employment certificate in English from an employer mentions the applicant's job position, salary and the date when the applicant is expected to return to work. For self-employed, Please submit a business license or business registration indicating the applicant's name. For a student, please submit an original certificate of student status in English from the school, college, or university.
In case of unemployment, the applicant must have a sponsor who is not from the country listed above, Please bring A copy of his/her passport A copy of his/her employment certificate showing monthly income (English only) A formal letter of your sponsors identifying who is he/she is? And the relationship to you.
- A copy of hotel/Accommodation reservation in Thailand. (showing your name, date of arrival and departure and full address of hotel reservation) OR if the applicant stays at a friend's house, please submit a letter of invitation, a copy of friend's ID card or passport and a copy of house registration or leasing contract.
- a copy of a valid Swedish residence permit card (Uppehållstillståndkort). The residence permit must be valid during the period of traveling and returning to Sweden.
- Application Fee, 350 Swedish kronor in cash
PROCESSING TIME (with completed documents) Up to 10 business days. Citizens of Afghanistan, Iraq and North Korea: Decision of visa can take up to approximately 45 days after submission of documents at the Embassy. Collection date for visa is specified on a payment receipt. Always bring the receipt when collecting a visa.
- 350 SEK for single entry
- Visa fee paid in CASH ONLY when submitting the application.
- Visa fee may be changed without prior notice
- The visa application fee is not refundable.
- Visa application time at the Royal Thai Embassy is between 9.00 - 12.00 Only.
- For non-EU citizen, please contact the Embassy before applying for visa. email@example.com
- The Embassy does not provide copy or printing service.
- The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents.
- The Embassy will REJECT your visa application if your document above is not completed.
- Do not apply for a visa earlier than 3 months before your arrival date to Thailand.
For Non-Immigrant "B" Business Visa:
Foreigners who wish to conduct business/Conference/Meeting/Seminar in Thailand, The Embassy requiring additional documents as following:
- An original Letter from the applicants' current employer which indicating the applicant's position, Length of employment, salary, purpose of visit to Thailand, the name of the company/organization in Thailand.
- A copy of a Business Registration of the company where that applicant is working (F-skatt sedel paper) not older than 6 months and up to one year.
- An evidence of financial status (Bank statement)
- if you are self-employed or owner of the company please bring company Bisuness registration showing your name on the paper.
- An Invitation Letter from company/organization in Thailand together with a copy of Company's Business Registration and Business License (in Thai and not older than 6 months and up to one year)
- Visa fees 600 SEK
For others type of visa please contact the Embassy for more information.