Notice on Temporary Change of Visa Application Method
From 9 October 2020 until further notice, the Royal Thai Embassy (RTE) Stockholm will accept visa application by submission of Visa at the Embassy only.
Applying Visa time : 9.00-12.00 am.
Returning Visa and Passport time : 15.00 -16.00 pm.
Note : The applicant can prepare an envelop with registered postal (REK Post) to yourself, for returning Visa and passport. We do not accept application by post, only returning the passport with visa by REK Post.
For passport holders of these 30 countries below, please kindly contact RTE for more information before processing your visa.
Tel. 08-588 04 250 (13.00-16.00)
- Afghanistan*** 2. Algeria 3. Bangladesh 4. Cameroon 5. Central Africa 6. China 7. Democratic Republic of the Congo 8. Egypt 9. Equatorial Guinea 10. Ghana 11. Guinea 12. India 13. Iran 14. Iraq*** 15. Lebanon 16. Liberia 1 7. Libya 18. Nepal 19. Nigeria 20. North Korea*** 21. Pakistan 22. Palestine 23. Republic of the Congo 24. Sao Tome and Principe 25. Sierra Leone 26. Somalia 27. Sri Lanka 28. Sudan 29. Syria 30. Yemen
*** Please Note for citizens of Afghanistan, Iraq and North Korea: Decision of visa can take up to 45 days after submission of documents at the Embassy.
Types Of Visa
- List of Countries which have concluded visa exemption agreements with Thailand
- Tourist Visa ( TR )
- Visa for the certain Countries
- Non-Immigrant Visa category "O-X" (Longstay)
- Non-Immigrant Visa category “O” (Retired)
- Non-Immigrant Visa category “O” (Thai Spouse/Family)
- Non-Immigrant Visa category “O-A” (Long Stay)
- Non-Immigrant Visa category “B” (Business)
- Non-Immigrant Visa category "ED" (Internship)
- Non-Immigrant Visa category “ED” (Education/studying)
- Non-Immigrant Visa category “O” (Volunteering Work)
- Smart Visa
- Transit Visa
- Visa on Arrival
- Non-Immigrant Visa category "RS" (Research)
- Non-Immigrant Visa category "M" (Media, filming in Thailand)
- Non-immigrant Visa category "F" (Official)
- Non-immigrant Visa category "R" (Buddhism study/Religious function/Missionary purpose)
- Countries which have been declared Yellow Fever Infected Areas