Non-Immigrant "ED" intership
This Type of visa is for a person who wished to studying or doing an internship in Thailand.
2. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
1. Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months when you apply for visa and MUST not be damage.
2. A copy of Passport (The page (s) that shows your photo, name, date and place of birth and the expiration date of passport)-The Embassy do not provide coping service please bring your own copies. Please note that the copy shall be on an A4 paper
3. Visa application form completely filled out. (click here to download)
4. Two photographs, size 3,5cm. x 4,5cm. bright background, MUST not be taken more than 6 months and MUST not be your homemade photographs
5. An original letter of invitation from the company and the inviter’ passport photocopy, showing all the detail of internship with the company in thailand, working detail, period of stay, allowance or any kind of supporting for living cost from the company etc.
6. Training contract agreement between the university/college, the employer, and the student
7. Financial Statement/saving account, showing amount of money to cover the period of internship work in thailand equal 7,000 Sek / month.
8. A copy of a Business Registration and a Business License
(หนังสือรับรองการจดทะเบียนนิติบุคคล ใบสำคัญการจดทะเบียนบริษัท หรือห้างหุ้นส่วนจำกัด หรือใบทะเบียนพาณิชย์)
9. Corporate Document of a hiring company as followe:
- A copy of a list of shareholders (บัญชีรายชื่อผู้ถือหุ้น)
- A copy of a company profile (หนังสือบริคณฑ์สนธิ / ข้อบังคับบริษัท)
- A copy of details of business operation (รายละเอียดการดำเนินกิจการของบริษัท
- A copy of a list of foreign workers stating names, nationalities and positions
(บัญชีรายชื่อคนต่างด้าวทั้งหมดที่ทำงานกับบริษัท ระบุชื่อสัญชาติ ตำแหน่ง)
- A copy of a map indicating location of the company
- A copy of a Balance Sheet, a Statement of Income Tax and Business Tax
(Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30 of the latest year)
(งบดุลและบัญชีขาดทุนของบริษัท รายการภาษีเงินได้นิติบุคคลและภาษีการค้า ภ.ง.ด.50 ภ.ง.ด.30 ย้อนหลัง 1 ปี)
- A copy of a value-added tax registration (Por Por 20)
***Copies of company documents must be signed by the Board of Directors or authorized managing director and affix seal of company.
***สำเนาเอกสารของบริษัทฯ จะต้องให้กรรมการผู้มีอำนาจลงนาม หรือ หุ้นส่วน ผู้จัดการ ลงนามและประทับ
* The Embassy will REJECT your visa application if your document above is not completed.
* Visa requirement and information can be changed without prior notice.
* The Embassy assume the right to DENY to issued visa without giving any reason
or grant any type of visa to the applicant
(Effective from 23 February 2015)
Note : The Embassy does not provide copying or printing service. Please always bring your own copies. The Embassy reserves the right to keep all yours document as reference after processing your visa application
3. VISA FEE
- 600 SEK
- Visa fee paid in CASH ONLY when submitting application.
(Visa fee may be changed without prior notice)
- Do not apply visa earlier than 3 months before your arrival date to Thailand.
- The Embassy will not return the fee paid for visa application in case the applicants apply visa too early than 3 months so that the applicants MUST check period of stay and arrival date to Thailand by yourself carefully.
5. VALIDITY OF A VISA
- The validity of a visa is 3 months.
- The Embassy issued visa from the date you hand-in visa application.
6. PERIOD OF STAY
Upon arrival, travellers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 90 days (subject to the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the immigration check-point)
7. EXTENSION OF STAY
Those who wish to stay longer or may wish to change their type of visa must file an application for permission at the Office of Immigration Bureau located at Government Center B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel 0-2141-9889 (or at http://www.immigration.go.th). The extension of stay as well as the change of certain type of visa is solely at the discretion of the Immigration officer.
8. VISA PROCESSING TIME:
- Applying in person or representatives:- Application will be processed for at least 5 days (For example, if you apply a visa o Monday, your visa can be collected on Thursday afternoon excepted some certain countries and other type of visa)
Collection date for visa is specified on a payment receipt. Always bring the receipt and when collecting a visa.
- Applying through travel Agents:- Applications will be processed for at least 7 days
- The Embassy in Stockholm DOES NOT neither accepted nor returns visa application by post.
- The Royal Thai Consulate DOES NOT neither accepted nor returns visa application BY POST Effective from 1 March 2014 for more information www.thaiconsulate.se if you want to apply visa by post or at direct Tel no. 031-150 643
9. VISA OPENING/COLLECTING HOURS:
- Visa applications Monday-Friday between 9.00-12.00 hours
- Collecting passport with issue visa Monday-Friday between 14.00-16.00 hours
- Closed on Thai and Swedish Publish holidays. Please check holidays list before visiting.
- The Embassy will not process an un-completed visa application.
- Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary.
- The Embassy will not return the visa fee paid after hand in your visa application
- Type of visa cannot be change after hand in your visa application.
- The applicants are fully responsible for choosing and submitting correct type of visa according to your purposes and period of stay to Thailand.
- After collecting your passport with issued visa, the applicant MUST check type of visa carefully and make sure it accords with your purposes and period of stay to Thailand.
- If there are any doubts, you MUST raise it immediately with the staff. Otherwise the applicants will take all the consequences by themselves.
- Visa requirement and information can be changed without prior notice.
11. WHERE AND HOW TO APPLY VISA
Please see more detail at General information or contact the Royal Thai Embassy, Stockholm
Visa telephone enquiry: Monday-Friday between 13.00-16.00 hours.