A letter of consent is a document you sign to allow your child to make a passport when you can't be present and sign it in person. You have to be at the embassy to sign the letter of consent.

Documents required

  1. Your passport (2 copies)
  2. Your ID-card or Drivers license (2 copies)
  3. The mothers Thai ID-card (2 copies)
  4. The mothers Thai house-registration, Tabien Baan. (2 copies)
  5. The childs thai birth certificate (2 copies)
  6. The childs Thai house-registration, Tabien Baan (2 copies)
  7. Fee: 175 SEK. Payment using swish only. 

Make an appointment online Click Here.

You must visit the embassy in person. On Tuesday and Wednesday between 9.00 - 14.00 only.