How to apply for a visa
Royal Thai Embassy
Address: Floragatan 3, 114 31 Stockholm
Tel.: +46 (0)8 588 04 267
Telephone Inquiry: 13.00-16.00 hrs.
***Update*** From 1 June 2021, visa applicants from Sweden and Latvia are required to apply online at https://thaievisa.go.th
For instructions, please see the demonstration VDO : https://thaievisa.go.th/video-user-manuals
How to apply
- Go to the website https://thaievisa.go.th
- Create an account (can submit up to 10 applications per account)
- Log in using your account and upload documents.
- Submit an application online and make an appointment with the Embassy.
- Pay the visa fees online through secure portal
- Submit your passport together with required documents in person at OR by post to the Embassy
- In person at the Royal Thai Embassy, Stockholm on the appointment date.
- By post through postnord.se. For instruction, please click here.
Pick up your visa
- After the Embassy receives your documents, the processing time is 7 working days.
- Applicants will receive an email approval once the visa is granted.
- You can collect your passport on Monday to Friday between 14.30-15.30 hrs.
- Please bring an e-appointment with you when picking up your passport.
- Passport can be returned by a registered post. Please prepare an envelope addressed to the applicant. You can buy a registered post through postnord.se. For instruction, please click here.