Where to apply
1.Royal Thai Embassy
Visit address: Floragatan 3, 100 40 Stockholm Tel. +46(0)588 04 267 Telephone Inquiry: 13.00-16.00 hrs.
OPENING TIME FOR VISA APPLICATION
- Visa application Monday-Friday (except official holiday) 09.00 – 12.00 hrs.
- Time for collecting visa-issued passports Monday-Friday 14.0016.00 hrs. (except official holiday)
- Announcement Concerning the Opening Hours of the Consular and Visa section
- during high season please avoid Monday-Tuesday there will be a lot of queue
- please avoid the time during 11.00-12.00 hrs. will be a long queue, please come to the Embassy early
- please arrive to the Embassy and hand in your visa application before 11.45 hrs. because there might have alot of queue already and the Embassy will closed at 12.00 hrs.
- All types of visa applications must be submitted in person or byrepresentative at the Royal Thai Embassy.
- The Embassy DOES NOT accept nor return visa application BY POST.
2.Royal Thai Consulate (Gothenburg)
Visit address: Norra Hamngatan 36
Postal address: Box 11499, SE-404 30 Göteborg
Tel: 031-150 640
OPENING TIME FOR VISA APPLICATION:
Monday-Friday: 09.00-12.00 hrs.
Telephone Inquiry: 09.00-11.00 hrs.
- The Royal Thai Consulate in Gothenburg DOES NOT ACCEPTED VISA APPLICATION BY POST effective from 1 Mar 2014 and visa applications can be submitted in person or by a representative.
- with more information how to apply visa please contact at Tel: 031 150 640
- Holder of ALIEN PASSPORT or TRAVEL DOCUMENT MUST be submitted the application at the Royal Thai Embassy in Stockholm ONLY.
- Application for Non-Immigrat visa (O-A) and Tourist visa for certain contries MUST be submitted at the Royal Thai Embassy in Stockholm only.